Sunday 6 July 2014

25 random facts about me

Just to let you get to know me a bit better here are 25 completely random facts about me:

1) I have 6 pets: one gorgeous doggy, four ducks and a chicken-duck (she is obviously a normal hen but she thinks she's a duck..)

2) I cannot stand the sound of scratching on paper, it makes me cringe and I just can't deal with it!

3) My favourite colours are coral and teal.

4) I go horse riding every week (have done for seven or eight years) and love it so so much

5) Inside i'm like a 90 year old woman, I much prefer to stay inside in comfy clothes with no make up  watching a film than going out.

6) I get really stressed about cleanliness, not quite to the point of OCD but getting there!!

7) I love learning languages, at the moment I am learning french, spanish and latin. I started french about 10 years ago, spanish last year and latin 4 years ago.

8) I am a cooking freak. I cook/bake loads and am always one for trying new recipes.

9) My favourite dessert is lemon and raspberry sorbet..perfection ♥️

10) My all time favourite film is Matilda (a bit odd I know).

11) I NEVER EVER tan. It is impossible for me, I just burn so I look like a tomato instead.

12) My favourite sound is the sea going in and out on the sand, it's so relaxing and reminds me of so many happy memories.

13) I don't like the number 13...

14) My hair is naturally pretty straight, but usually I wish it was curly.

15) My absolute greatest hate is when people eat with their mouth open.. the sound of eating is bad enough but when I can see into someone's mouth when they're eating it drives me up the wall.

16) I am so pale that most foundations in their lightest.

17) The feature I hate the most about myself is my nose..it's like a potato in the middle of my face.

18) When I was really little I used to believe that my bike could fly..

19)  I am extremely lazy with taking nail varnish off, I will just leave it on untill it chips off.

20) Sloths are just fantastic.

21) I really really want a convertible fiat 500 when I learn to drive.

22) I am a huge fan of tinted lip balms as opposed to lipstick in summer.

23) My laptop is on 23% battery so I really need to hurry up.

24) I don't really like cats.. I'm more of a dog person.

25) I have run out of interesting facts..

Hope you enjoyed it!! I really do have to go now!

C
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment