Thursday 24 July 2014

Pre-Holiday shopping trip haul Sunday 20th

Oh yes I did.... I went shopping. This is not all in one go, some of these I got about 3 weeks ago and can therefore give a little more description in application use etc however others I have only just purchased and therefore I need to try them before I can tell you more about them. I visited both Boots and Superdrug and I am sure if you only have 1 of these shops near to you then you can find exclusive products similar to the ones I found in your nearest shop.
So, on to the haul:

Superdrug
Collection Cream Puff Matte lip stains: Fairy Cakes and Cotton candy £2.99
This is a product that's packaging and applicator is similar to your everyday normal lip gloss with a doffer applicator. This makes them super easy to apply which is always a bonus.
The two colours are the only ones that I find to be nice in the range (out of 4). Cotton candy is a natural pinkie shade and Fairy cake is a more coral pink. The other two are not nice especially with my pale skin : a brown and a concealer colour!!
These have a lovely pigmentation and stay around for a long time and the more coats the stronger the colour pay off.
The only down side is they are slightly drying however I have the worlds driest lips and this is solved by a good lip balm under them - which actually makes the apply nicer!
Superdrug Deep Action Pore cleansing nose strips £2.59
Now, don't get all grossed out by we all know pores are a issue for most people and for me the ones on my nose are the worst. I don't have pore issues any where else just on my nose and so I decided to take action and get something to sort them out. These are very inexpensive and I hope they do the jobs. I haven't tried these yet as I am saving them for when I go on holiday so I have nice skin!
Boots
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black £4.99
This again in a new product I have only used once, and as a first impression I do like it. It gives nice a nice amount of volume and length with 2/3 coats and has a nice solid colour. I can't really give a full review but I have heard good things so I am excited to continue testing it.

Maybelline Fit me Powder in shade 15 (or 150 I'm not sure) £5.99
This is just something everyone needs when they are going on holiday to somewhere hot - powder! This one I have had for about a week now and it hasn't clogged my pores it has just done its job. Again, I haven't had it long enough to say yahh its amazing or no.

Batiste dry shampoo in Wild £2.99
I love batiste and have never had a bad one, I think that's enough said!
This is a newish fragrance only in Boots and its nice (not my favourite but defiantly one I don't mind smelling!)

Hope you are all having an amazing summer!
L
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment