Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Faves :)

Lily's Picks for the month of June
 

 

Make up : Mac lipstick in Brave
This is my new found treasure and 'holy grail Lipstick' of my collection. It is a perfect summer nude pink shade and suits my fair skin nicely. It is a satin finish which means it is matte BUT MOISTURISING! I have the worlds driest lips and therefore can't wear matte lipstick as they look patchy and gross so this on is nice alternative.

Cleanser/make up remover: Nivea Micellar Cleansing water
This is a fabulous cleansing water as it is not drying!! I tried the L'Oreal one which didn't get on with my skin at all. It felt stretched and stripped...
However the Nivea one is much more skin friendly and does just a good job of removing any make up- even hard to get off Liquid eye liner.

Hair: Teangi leave in spray conditioner
This is a fairly new discovery but has rapidly become a love in my hair care routine. I bleach my hair and therefore my scalp gets extremely dry and sore, which isn't nice. I use special shampoo once a week with active ingredients that help comate the dryness that is bleach but sometimes my scalp needs a pick me up after a wash and this is that love in a bottle. The tea tree really soothes any itchy patches and has basically healed my scalp in a month! (something I have been trying to do for the past year or so!)

Skin : Grace Cole Peach and Pear body lotion
This is a product I have used every day this month and it did just as it said on the tin (or tube actually). It is a really nice soothing lotion that gave my skin moisture without turning my skin into a grease ball. It sunk in super fast and left a smell that did disappear after about an hour and a half. The lotion does have other products in the range and I would defiantly recommend checking them out.

Nails : Jack wills Coral
This is an amazing summer nail polish. It is that perfect orange pink coral for summer. It does have a tendency to be streaky with just one coat however with 2 or 3 that vanishes and you are left with a strong vibrant colour that doesn't chip straight away. When I wear this I do a coat the night before and then do another one/two in the morning. This just helps lock the colour in place and keep the pigment high.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this and you find it useful :)

L
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment